Suprnova's xdnaCoin Pool // Algo: HEX // LIVE !
Port for the new "Hex"-Algo is currently is: stratum+tcp://xdna.suprnova.cc:4919
You have to use latest z-enemy 1.15 miner version 2 for hex algo:
z-enemy.exe -a hex -o stratum+tcp://xdna.suprnova.cc:4919 -u username.worker -p x
THIS POOL IS CLOSED !
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.
- GPU Miner Linux/Windows: Download here
3. Configure your miner.
- GPU Miner
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
z-enemy.exe -a hex -o stratum+tcp://xdna.suprnova.cc:4919 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
You then need to change "-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword" Then go to "File => Save as" and save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder as minerd. You are now ready to mine, double click on "RunMe.bat" to start mining. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Create a xdnacoin address to receive payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the xdnacoin client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.